Frank Gearhart is a cybersecurity expert with a focus on researching innovative technologies, policies, and processes that protect the intellectual property, data, and security of organizations. He holds an M.S. degree from Western Governors University (WGU) in Information Security and Assurance and multiple IT certifications, including:
• Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFI)
• Certified Network Defense Architect (C|NDA)
• ITIL Foundational v3 2011
Beyond his profession, Mr. Gearhart volunteers his time and has been a mentor for the US CyberPatriot high school computer security competition and has served as President of one of the largest ISSA chapters in the world, where he was selected as an ISSA International Volunteer of the Year for 2017.