Our consulting services include providing strategic advice for small to large businesses. We can design, implement and maintain solutions for simple or complex projects. Our clients include corporate 500 companies, international organizations as well as local, state and federal governments. Some of our services are listed below.
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Small Business Assessments
- Physical Security Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Assessments
- Vendor Management Assessments & Reviews
- Professional Training
- NIST 800-171 Assessment & Maintenance Activities
- Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification – Assessment and Maintenance Activities
- Information Technology & Cyber Security programs and projects
- Environmental assessments and regulatory compliance plans
- Missile Defense and Aerospace Programs
Training & Education
Onsite or remote training and education solutions for IT, Cyber Security, Environmental Engineering, Safety and industry specific governance curriculum.
- Industrial Safety
- General Industry
- Security Guards
- Back Ground Checks
- Open Source Intelligence Checks
Please check our website for more information or to check on class dates.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 719-645-8504.