Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC-AB ecosystem
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model
- Individuals interested in using the CMMC model
- Suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and others seeking CMMC certification
This training course allows you to:
- Understand the basic concepts, definitions, and approaches of the CMMC model
- Get acquainted with the CMMC maturity levels, domains, processes, and practices
- Develop a general understanding of how the CMMC model could be applied in the supply chain of the DoD and the DIB sector
This training course is participant centered and:
- Contains lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Encourages interaction between participants by means of questions, suggestions, quizzes, etc.
- Includes quizzes which are a simulation of the questions of the certification exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Day 1: Introduction to the CMMC-AB ecosystem and the CMMC model
Day 2: CMMC practices, assessment process, and Code of Professional Conduct
The “PECB Certified CMMC Foundations” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. It covers the competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of the CMMC model, CMMC-AB ecosystem, and Code of Professional Conduct
Domain 2: CMMC domains, processes, practices, and assessment process
What is included?
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and quizzes.
- An attendance record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
Pass guarantee: In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
NOTE: The PECB Certified CMMC Foundations credential is not approved by the CMMC-AB. It is a PECB credential that demonstrates the candidate's understanding and knowledge of the basic concepts of the CMMC model. It should be considered as a precursor to the CMMC-AB certification courses that will be offered later in 2021.
For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 719-362-0666.