What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CompTIA Labs make it easy for you to practice and apply your skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, are based on scenarios found in the workplace, and align with CompTIA exam objectives.
When purchased with your course, CertMaster Learn bundles the CompTIA Labs which are integrated as Study Tasks within the Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Lab activities use real equipment and software to develop hands-on skills
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
Lesson 1: Explaining the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
Lesson 2: Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
Lesson 3: Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 4: Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 5: Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
Lesson 6: Applying Incident Response Procedures
Lesson 7: Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
Lesson 8: Performing Vulnerability Management
Lesson 9: Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
Lesson 10: Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
Lesson 11: Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
Lesson 12: Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
Assessing Information Security Risk
Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
Analyzing Log Data
Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
Addressing Security Architecture Issues
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) with CompTIA Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
Attend Live Training in a Classroom or Online
- As part of the purchase, you will have the flexibility to join a live class that is scheduled in person or online which run at different times and locations throughout the year. This provides more flexibility for the learner to better meet their certification needs based on their schedule.
| Exam Details – CySA+
| Exam Code | CS0-002 | Launch Date | April 21, 2020
| Exam Description | The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques, analyze and interpret data, identify and address vulnerabilities, suggest preventative measures, and effectively respond to and recover from incidents.
| Number of Questions | Maximum of 85 questions
| Type of Questions | Multiple choice and performance-based
| Length of Test | 165 minutes
| Passing Score | 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
| Recommended Experience | Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
| Languages | English, Japanese, TBD – others
| Retirement | TBD – Usually three years after launch
| Testing Provider(s) | Pearson VUE - Testing Centers & Online Testing